Strapping Machines for Brick, Block, Concrete & Paver
Pack Strap offers all types of strapping machines for building industry which include brick, block, paver and concrete. Pack Strap develops and produces a wide variety of systems for unitizing and palletizing goods for transport using PET or steel strap. Each system is customized, meeting the exact packaging requirements for the respective industry and application.
Our fully automatic brick strapping machine is designed to place straps around brick. The strapping head contacts the top of the package and then begins the strap cycle around the package.
- Combination between horizontal and vertical strap.
- Heavy duty heads for strap up to 1 ¼”.
- Internal cleaning kit to remove every cycle debris, dust and increase lifetime of wear parts.
- 15 seconds cycle time per strapping (depending parcel dimension).
- Up to 16 different strapping programs.
- Super Jumbo dispenser for up to three coils 660lbs/each to reduce downtime.
- Possibility to use different type of PLC and HMI between all major producers.
- Stacking the pumices coming from production via conveyor without pallet
- Creating lifting holes for forklift truck transportation
- Strapping the stacked pumices many times horizontal and vertical directions for good stability
- After all stacked pumices should be taken by fork lift trucks without pallet usage.
We used for this job
- A Fanuc robot with a special 2 function gripper. System creates lifting holes and re-feeds taken pumices from the pattern. So there is no need to manual operation.
- Than stacked pumices with carrying holes goes to the horizontal strapping machine.
- After enough strapping for the stability goods go to the vertical strapping machine via conveyors.
- After vertical strapping stacks should be carried via fork lift truck without using pallet as rigid blocks.
Box Strapping Machine